1. The best way to clean your beauty blender
The best way to clean your beauty blender is with any of our Blender Care products. The good news is, achieving a spotless blender is much simpler than you think. Forget the hacks you’ve read about microwaving (please don’t) or pouring vinegar (no, no, no) on your blender.
Our cleansers are custom made for the exclusive beautyblender foam; they effectively clean and condition the blenders without causing any damage. The formula is gentle enough for makeup brushes as well.
Can't decide which cleanser is for you? Check out the chart below to find your perfect formula.
2. The importance of a clean beauty blender
We recommend cleaning your blender after every use to keep both your face and blender in prime condition. All makeup tool is susceptible to harboring bacteria and oil. A dirty brush or blender can cause breakouts, irritation, illness, bad application, and damaged brushes. For a fresh look and feel, use one of the beautyblender cleansers and know that you’re getting the best of the best.
3. 5 steps to cleaning your blending sponge
If you’re still unsure how to go about cleaning your beautyblender sponge, follow the five easy steps below for a squeaky clean sponge.
1. Wet the beautyblender or makeup brush
2. Swirl an ample amount of your favorite blendercleanser formula onto the blender or brush
3. Allow them to soak in a bowl of water while working into a lather
4. To avoid snags or tears, squeeze delicately
5. Rinse with clean water; squeeze out excess water and allow the blender or brush to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area
Remember, use the Keep.It.Clean mitt for a deeper clean, and the Instaclean™ for spot cleaning.